Friday, July 17, 2009

My First Blog

Ok, here it is my first blog. I actually started up my blogspot page because it is a requirement to be in a scrapbooking club, GGS, where I will be making, receiving, and trading out mini scrapbook kits/albums. So that should tell you all about how much I get into this whole blogging thing.

I am however, super excited to get started with my mini album scrapbooking club and can't wait to get my first kit in and start work on my first trade album. I absolutely love Marion's work and I can't wait to be inspired by all the people in our club. My first kit is the August Kit and I can't wait to get it in the mail! I do realize I have a bit to wait seeing as how it's barely halfway through July.

In the mean time, I would love to hear from anyone in the club who would like to let me in on exactly how this whole thing works. Thank you and good night!

12 comments:

  1. Cool hi im jude please to meet you. Im new to.
    Good on you girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary, welcome to GGS. I am new too, I just join in July. Have fun!!!!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Mary :)
    Nice to meet you and welcome to the GGS club! If you have any questions, leave us a note on the chat box and we'll be glad to answer/help you. Enjoy and have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary...welcome to the GGS club....I will add your name to the image swap..please e-mail me your e-mail address so that we can keep in touch about the swap

    Cheers
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Mary to GGS!! This club is so much fun becasue you get to know other scrapbookers. I am learning so much from everyone. Mostly, I am learning how to make a post stuff. Tech wise I am not!! But slowly I am getting there. I will keep my eyes open to see more of you in August! Hugs- Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Mary!! Welcome to GGS!! Super excited to have you join.. your gonna love it.. its soo much fun!:) and now I'm off to read all about you :)

    with a grin,
    steffogal1
    http://withagrin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Mary, I'm a newbie too! Welcome to GGS. I'm a Leo too and chose the same Blog design ........ we may be kindred spirits :-)
    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Mary!! I am new as well!! I just started in July and I can't wait till for the next kit I look forward to see your work and trade mini albums!!
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mary...Let me know if you still want to join the image swap - please send me e-mail to confirm - inkandstampit@gmail.com
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Mary!! Just stoppin by to say hi and see what your up too!!
    hope your having a great week!
    with a grin,
    steffogal1
    http://withagrin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just stopping by to see what you up to? any new projects!!?? Have a great weekend!
    with a grin,
    steffogal1

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! HAVE a Safe & FUN Weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete